Family Law Solutions
In a family law case, significant change is inevitable. It is how you manage that change that makes a difference. At Krueger & Juelich PLLC, we are committed to guiding our clients to successful outcomes and preparing them for the changes to come.
When conflicts arise, we will be the strong advocate you need. Conflict may be an opportunity to grow and to change. But, if conflict is unresolved, it can lead to unhealthy and dangerous behaviors and outcomes. We recognize that our actions in the representation can influence whether the conflict impacting your family moves to resolution or escalation. Our goal is to provide solutions and alternatives to family law disputes so that you can achieve stability, healing and resolution.
Our family law attorneys serve clients in Minnetonka, Plymouth, Wayzata, Eden Prairie, Edina, throughout Hennepin County, and across the Twin Cities.
The scope of our family law practice includes:
- Divorce: If you face divorce in Minnesota, it is important to have an experienced attorney protecting your rights and interests.
- Child custody and parenting time: Nothing is more important than the future care and well-being of your children. We understand and we can help.
- Child support: Our attorneys can represent you in initiating child support determinations as well as child support modifications and enforcement.
- Spousal maintenance: If you are seeking spousal maintenance (alimony) or your spouse is seeking it from you, we can protect your rights.
- Property division: Our lawyers can protect your financial interests in divorce, representing you in seeking a fair and equitable division of marital assets and preserving your nonmarital assets.
- Modifications and enforcement: Circumstances change over time. When changes make existing orders unworkable, we can help you seek modifications. We can also help you contest modifications that would adversely affect you and represent you in enforcement proceedings.
- Prenuptial agreements: We can help protect assets by establishing antenuptial (prenuptial) agreements that stand up to scrutiny.
- Orders for protection: We stand up for victims of domestic violence as well as those who have been falsely accused.
- Paternity and custody for never married parents: We represent both unmarried mothers and fathers in custody and parenting time matters – whether the parties have signed a Recognition of Parentage or whether the parties need to establish the identity of the biological father through a paternity action. For unmarried mothers, establishing the identity of the father is necessary to receive child support. Paternity is also a necessary process for men who want to take on the rights and responsibilities of fatherhood and need the legal authority to do so.
Limited-Scope Representation And Advice-Only Services
Are your family law needs relatively simple or narrow in scope? Ask us about our limited-scope representation. You shouldn’t have to pay for services you don’t need. At our firm, you don’t have to.
Contact Our Lawyers For The Guidance You Need
We are here to guide you to a successful resolution of your family law matter. Contact us today online or by telephone at 952-373-8564 to arrange your initial consultation with a Minnesota family law attorney.