An Accomplished Legal Team Focused on Your Needs
At Krueger & Juelich PLLC, we have the experience, skill and resources to handle complex and contentious family law disputes for clients in Minnetonka and throughout the Twin Cities. Choosing the right law firm for your family law case is an important decision. We invite you to learn more about our approach, our attorneys and what sets us apart:
- We work as a team to accomplish our clients’ most critical legal needs. When you work with us, you become part of the team, and your role can be expanded or contracted as needed and desired. We provide you with documents, request feedback from you upon review of our drafts, and keep you informed of developments in the case. The information should flow both ways. We need to be informed of pertinent and changing information to ensure we can advise you with knowledge of all circumstances that may impact your case.
- We advocate for you. We approach each situation with your ultimate goals and interests at the forefront of our work. Advocacy is part of how we speak on the telephone or compose written communication. We advocate for you at the mediation table, in court, in selecting experts and in negotiating agreements. We advocate for you in the very way we draft your legal documents.
- We strive for excellence at all times. Today’s shortcuts can become tomorrow’s legal problems. Our thorough, detail-oriented approach limits errors and oversights and identifies opportunities that would otherwise go unnoticed.
- We value communication. Our lawyers will keep you up-to-date on all important developments in your case and will educate you about both the legal and practical aspects of your situation. We recognize that the ultimate success you experience is strongly influenced by the decisions you make about your case and about your day-to-day life during the legal process. We will involve you early in the process of setting the direction for your case. We will advise you of various options and provide you explanation each step of the way. We provide the opportunity to adjust your case plan as new circumstances arise.
- We value your reputation and ours. We know that your reputation is something of great value. Therefore, we make it our priority to counsel you at each step of the matter so you don’t lose sight of what you could stand to lose if you compromise your reputation during the course of your legal matter. We believe that our reputation within the legal community is something that will have a positive impact on your case, and we pride ourselves in adhering to the highest ethical standards.
- We empathize with you. Our lawyers understand the emotional aspects of navigating a family law matter and the stress and anxiety that uncertainty can create. We also understand that each situation is unique, and we will work with you to tailor our representation to your needs and the needs of your family.
Meet Our Attorneys
Our partners have a wide range of experience in family law issues, including divorce, child custody, child support spousal maintenance and property division. Their rich backgrounds in specific legal and financial fields set our firm apart.
- Sherri L. Krueger is a Rule 114 Qualified Neutral, listed on the ADR roster of qualified neutrals. She brings a passion for child-focused issues to her practice and is trained to provide private early neutral evaluations in custody and parenting matters as well as financial issues.
- Elizabeth L. Juelich has an extensive financial background that includes experience in developing and managing multimillion-dollar budgets, finance, strategic planning and federal financial compliance.
Many of our clients come to us with critical issues that affect their children and/or their finances. Our background in these key areas, in addition to our experience in family law and estate planning, makes us a valuable source of guidance and advocacy.
To learn more about our attorneys and their qualifications, please click on the links provided below.