Cynthia Cajune is a paralegal at Krueger, Juelich & Schmisek, PLLC in Minnetonka, Minnesota.
Cynthia began her career as a family law paralegal with Schmisek Law in 2017 as a paralegal and office administrator, then joined Krueger, Juelich & Schmisek in July 2021. Cynthia is passionate about assisting families and individuals with their legal needs in the areas of family law and estate planning. With dedication to serve each client to the highest of standards, Cynthia is a trusted member of the legal team.
- Inver Hills Community College, Inver Grove Heights, Minnesota
Post-Graduate Paralegal Certificate
- Metropolitan State University, St. Paul, Minnesota
Bachelor of Science in International Business
- Notary Public for the State of Minnesota
- Divorce Care Women’s Leader at Hosanna Lutheran Church
- Children’s ministry group leader at Mercy Road Church